Monday, February 15, 2010

When I'm Gone

Well life no longer inspires me... the dreary no news sorts posts the effect... Life's the usual... Dunno if i want things out of the blue or out of the rainbow...

Definitely I am not made to crack any of the entrances this time around, screwed my last terminal real bad... My board exam preparations are going like any terminal exams should be going(i never ever study for the terminals)... My pathetic performance makes me smile... The tension before the exam and the absolute lackadaisical attitude to the mess created in those three hours don't make me go "OUCH" or make me clean up in the one that follows next... The randomly generated marks of last terminals whether I've done well or not makes me at least self assured I'd be lying in a particular percentage bracket... The subjects have never inspired me... No wonder my parents noticed my dry responses on what got me to pursue engineering... Sigh... I really want some time out for myself... Read a lot... read my kinda stuff... Enjoy a good chai break without the hurry to go back to studying... Enjoy staring into the blue sky for hours on end... That reminds me of BABU CHAI up near our home... Woohoo... And as my friend tells me they give malai in the chai for free... And then you know life can be beautiful if only for that bit of a malai in the hot chai...and good company can drive the blues away...

College is slowly coming to an end... Everything cherished is going to go far to make way for new... probably material pursuits will replace them... take the intangible place but if only they'd satisfy me... If only i'd not miss the people who form part of my life now...

Sometimes going away looks like the best placebo I could have asked for... But sometimes the wish to stick up a li'l longer... To not let people go away from me this early on... Living a life without them... When they'd not be a message or a call away... When the light in the lighthouse would go out where everything that was for me to call my own will have to be given up on... Sometimes you question why wishes are granted if only you have to make it to be a beautiful dream with the worst hang over... Life will go on... dunno if it'll be as beautiful as it is now... I so want to make the most of my last 2 months...

But life will be life... unpredictable and fickle as ever... and we'd be just caught
adjusting to the vicissitudes...


And...finally...i want to thank my best-est friend's elder sister for suggesting me such a nice title for this blog...thank U DIDI!!

8 comments:

  1. gr888 bhai....u write so well dear! i want u to write more.
    do write....well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one yaar....luvd it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tht was an awesome one............dear!!
    wud love 2 read more 4m u...baby!!
    keep up d spirits...n do make high goals...
    swthrt!!

    ReplyDelete