Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Walk To Remember

I woke up to a new sunrise and as I promised myself I would get back and bounce back to a more normal me all smiles and positivity around . So let me first say thank you to a friend for jump starting my day with a pleasant conversation, something that lightened my heart a bit … am grateful for that. Because of you I am enjoying a bit of the sunshine , the afternoon showers, the birds chirping and the flowers around. Not to mention the juicy mangoes that seem to be all over the city. Thank you for taking time out to talk . It does make a difference to me.(Guddy…this one is for U only)…
 Okie as for my wandering mind…. it wanders about … sometimes high sometimes low and today I just decided to write a few things I believe in .Its being written to remind myself how I can dig myself out of the pit of gloom I have fallen into. You can add yours as comments. Would be fun to read it. I BELIEVE

 1) In God- The one supreme force who knows best I have a strong belief in prayers and things I have no control over, just leave it to god.

 2) In Myself- I have complete control over just one thing in life, That is Me . So I take charge of myself, my faiths, beliefs, emotions, actions and reactions and since I am the only one responsible for Me I believe in Me n who I am and what makes me Me

 3) In Love- Love is the universal truth… and truth always prevails. It is the only emotion that creates and does not destroy… it gives strength and for more on Love. I think I have archived it somewhere on the blog. For without love the world is a dreary/weary lifeless place to live in.

 4) In the Laws of attraction- your attitude is what attracts things to you . If you want somethings in life a positive attitude goes a long way in achieving it provided it is coupled with hardwork.

 5) In good upbringing of children…Time spent on properly instilling good values and thoughts in children can pave way to changed future and can rid humanity of hatred that we see around for in children we have the whole coming generations.

 6) In honesty… I have never been a big fan of lying and truth and honesty are virtues I value a lot. when one has clean and pure intentions , life goes the way they want it to.

 7) In small gestures leading to larger happiness….. I believe it doesnt take too much from a person to show small acts of kindness or show small gestures of love n care but in return can make a world of a difference to the person at the recieving end. It takes very little to make one happy. So one can make such a difference if each one did some act of kindness towards a fellow being.

 8) That what you give is what you get…the more you give , the more you get, be in anything, love, material things, money, kindness … anything. It always comes back tenfolds.

 9) In Life and its experiences being one big lifetime learning process. Each phase being a lesson to learn from and move on …

 10) That not everybody in this world will like you. If they do good… if they dont too bad they missed out on a good human being (provided you are a good person like me ) So go on and let me read on what you people believe in I am writing this blog on a different topic..

My PaPa was fed up reading all my stuff which has criticized..remarked and discussed the feelings about “LoVe”…and I swear..writing something on a different topic rather than LOVE…was a cumbersome task for me…After watching the PPT presentation..which U had mailed me…I thought of writing something related to that..  This is for U PaPa…something out of the box…still I have added something about “LoVe”… :D :D

           Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Pyaar Ke Kaabil Humein...          

4 comments: